Pros-Aide II Adhesive For Professional Medical Prosthetic and Special Effects Makeup The Sequel 2 oz
- Pros-Aide II was developed to help eliminate the difficulty of removing Pros-Aide The Original from the skin;
- Pros-Aide II is very similar to The Original in all characteristics except that many cleansers and adhesive solvents will break it down more easily;
- Pros-Aide II is useful on very sensitive skin or thin areas of appliances and prosthetics. It is also great for short term applications;
- All Pros-Aide products are water-based and completely safe;
- Pros-Aide adhesive gives absolute waterproof bonds to all skin surfaces after dry.
For over 30 years, Pros-Aide adhesive has been the worldwide industry standard for use in the professional medical prosthetic and special effects make-up industries. When dry, Pros-Aide adhesive gives absolute waterproof bonds to all skin surfaces – the kind of adhesion that is required with medical prosthetic applications and the demanding needs of professional special effects make-up artists. Pros-Aide II is specifically formulated for sensitive skin and is non-irritating. Application: Shake well before using. Clean skin and prosthesis with rubbing alcohol. Apply a thin layer of adhesive with a cotton applicator stick. Let dry completely until clear. Repeat with a second layer. When second layer is clear apply prosthsis in correct position and hold for 10 seconds. Removal: Gently peel from one corner and pull from skin. Clean your skin with mineral oil, then soap and water. Clean prosthesis with rubbing alcohol. This adhesive has been determined to be safe for skin and nasal mucosa.