Smooth-On KX Flex 60 Pourable Urethane Rubber Elastomer Trial Size
- Smooth-On KX Flex 60 is a urethane casting elastomer that cures quickly to a flexible. Fully cured castings are flexible, tough and durable, highly impact-resistant;
- This Urethane Rubber Elastomer mold rubber reproduced perfectly detail is neutral off-white in color and easy to color using colorants;
- Smooth-On KX Flex 60 pourable urethane rubber is used for fast mold making, durable miniatures, props, and special effects - ideal for home, art or industrial products;
- KX Flex 60 mold rubber reproduced perfectly detail. No vacuum degassing is necessary;
- KX Flex 60 has a pot life of 2.5 minutes and handling time can be as soon as 20 minutes. Cure Time 24 hours.
KX Flex 60 A hardness is in the medium-soft to the medium-hard range, between the flexibility of a pencil eraser and screen wiper blades. The color is off-white. Pot life - 2.5 minutes. Cure time - 24 hours. Handling Time - 20 minutes. Shore Hardness - 60 A. Shrinkage - 0.005 in. / in. Read the technical bulleting before you begin. A small test application to determine suitability is recommended if the performance of this material is in question. These products have a limited shelf life and should be used as soon as possible.